Mail Services – Looking for a Direct Way to Communicate?
Eco friendly, paper is one of the most sustainable resources to utilise. Widely recyclable as long as it is bought from sustainable sources, paper can readily be re-used, as well as carbon offsetting throughout it’s growing life.
- PEFC or FSC paper and cardstocks
- 14001 environmentally certified
- Rurally based in the heart of countryside
Environmental Since 2003
Since 2003 Sharp Cat has been composting lunch waste and teabags. Fast forward to the 2015 and the addition of tree planting and onto the 2020’s where we’re working towards formal carbon offsetting.
A selected Royal Mail Premier Partner known for exceptional data capability, and 1st class mailing services, Sharp Cat has a strong track record of referrals and recommendations. We value our clients and feel lucky to be the supplier of choice for many people, across multiple industries.
Verified Mail Services
1. ISO 27001 data security certification with Cyber Essentials
2. Mailing verification report
3. Tree and hedgerow planting in towns and villages
As well as continuous access to a real human – 2 Account Managers with every mailing.
Common Questions - Mail and Print Services
What's the advantage of ordering print and mail in one?
What’s the most problematic print colour? Red? Surprisingly it is blue! Will the ink coverage dry in the time allotted? How will the finished envelopes look when they arrive at desks and door mats? By supplying combined print and mail services Sharp Cat produces the best result for a balance of practicality and design.
What's the Best Postage for Bulk Mail Services?
It depends upon the size, weight and delivery service required. DSA (Down Stream Access) companies are competing for postage business alongside Royal Mail. As a result postage has become complex, there’s a wide choice of products and prices. To offer clients the right postage product for the format, weight and delivery speed of each mailing Sharp Cat has contracts with the top DSA companies as well as Royal Mail.
Weight of Mail Pack, Why Does it Matter?
Sometimes choosing the best design and paper stock can help cut mailing costs by half. For example, the postage difference between a Large Letter at 101g and a Letter at 100g is significant. Size matters too, as exceeding the maximum width pushes mail packs into higher product bands.
Let’s Create Effective Print and Mail
Green Mail Services
Green is right at the heart of every-day mail services:
- FSC, PEFC accredited papers and card stocks for printing
- Part-recycled and full-recycled options
- ISO 14001:2015 environmental quality system – UKAS level
- Data updates for savings on obsolete print and post
- Digital personalisation to reduce short-run surplus waste
- Royal Mail Sustainable Mail
- Carbon Trust working practices
- Recycling stations for every department
- IT hardware recycling
- Toners and ink consumables recycling
- Non-personalised paper and worn card recycling
- Personalised paper secure shredding and recycling
- Good condition cartons reuse for extra life span
- Pallet shrink and wrap recycling
- On site composting for leftovers and tea bags
- Unique community pallet recycling scheme
- New forest trees planted, x1 with each and every mailing
We’re a green team and we’re always adding more.
We want the ecological credibility of your print and mail to be first rate.